<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8922490?origin\x3dhttp://-haxed-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Thursday, January 24, 2008

So, the Os are out.
Posting my results openly for the first time:
English-A2
Higher Chinese- A1
A Maths- A1
E Maths-A1
Biology-A1
Chemistry-A1
Physics-A2
Combined Humanities (SS, Geog)-A1
Pure Literature-A2.
So, my L1R5 is 6, according to the thing I saw on Form A.
And now my parents are like asking me where I'm going,
but I'm staying!

For some reason, I was tired out, mentally, after receiving my Os.
More of numb, cause I did not feel anything special after I went home.